An air conditioning is one of the greatest conveniences that’s ever been introduced to a car salon… Still, as any other car part, it cannot last forever and needs regular checkups just to be sure that you will not get boiled inside your car, with AC broken in the middle of the Arizona heat!
Repair Services for your Car’s Air Conditioning
Vehicle air conditioning repair usually consists of a variety of tasks, small to big ones. Starting with the annual assessments, performance checks and finishing with diagnosis and replacement of system components can be completed at Ron’s Service & Tire by a qualified mechanic. Yearly inspections of that kind ensure that the cooling system works as intended and that there’ll be no refrigerant leaks whatsoever.
Additional AC accompanied services your vehicle might require:
– System fans level check
– System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level
– Output temperature check
– Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation
– Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure
– Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seals failure
– Recharging Your Car’s Air Conditioning
– While a car’s air conditioning system is sealed, leaks can still occur. When that happens you need an air conditioner recharge, which includes:
– Recharging with additional refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications
– Introduction of fluorescent dye to visually reveal system leaks
Ron’s Service & Tire AC recharge services include everything from a checkup to a full repair. So, if your AC has developed problems and you suffer a literal hot road rage because of it, hand that issue to our skillful hands!